I've Been Tagged
The Diaper Dame snuck up from behind and tagged me a while back. Gave me a bruise actually. It's the Game of Fives so...
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
Queen of Spain
The Diaper Pail
The Jasper Chronicles
Then select five people to tag. You can do it if you want... but if you break the chain of a hail storm of monkeys will erupt from your ass (how's that for a curse?)
Third Drawer From the Left
220, 221... whatever it takes
I'd like to Buy a Vowel
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living in Victoria, running a small advertising design company. The Boy at that time was just a fleeting afterthought snared in P's IUD.
What were you doing one year ago?
Living in an East Vancouver Co-Op, holding P's hair while she threw up during bouts of morning sickness.
Five snacks you enjoy
- Farmer Brand Roasted Peanuts (Tasty Chinese Snack)
- Chips and Salsa
- Coffee Crisp
- Honey Buns
- Ice Cream
- You Ain't Going Nowhere - The Byrds
- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - Flaming Lips
- I Like Birds - Eels
- Sin City - Flying Burrito Brothers
- King of All Of the World - Old 97s
- Give to charity
- Share it with my family
- Own a dog
- Have a well-stocked wine cellar
- Interrupting conversations with non-sequiturs
- Making obscure musical references and expecting everyone to "get it"
- Being perpetually late
- Reading on the toilet, when I should have vacated long ago
- Hanging out doing nothing (is doing nothing considered doing something?)
- Playing music
- A Car (yeah, you can't wear it, but I wouldn't buy one new)
- Turtleneck Sweater
- A Tanktop
- A Tilley Hat (they're stupid, stupid looking hats)
- P and The Boy
- My iPod
- My Drumkit
- My Powerbook
- My Digital Camera